Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 20 June 2011

Haters will hate!

Well everyone has haters in their life, but it seems I just can't get rid of them.
I have no clue, why do they hate me so much. I have never done anything wrong with them, never made plans against them like they do.. I mean to say I never did anything that makes me stand in the negative limelight!

I still remember the first day of my 8th grade, when I shifted here, I was back from Dubai. The minute I entered the class, I was surrounded with cold vibes. On that day, I realized, I  ain't gonna have a good year ahead and that so happened. 8th grade was the worst year of my school life! I used to be that type of a girl sitting at the corner all alone crying to herself with no one to care. I had, no I still have  group of mean girls who used to hate me, still hate me and will continue to hate me..
The reason: I have no clue!
So, back to the story, those girls always used to back bitch about me and act all sweet in front of me, they made a mock out of me.They were/are really good in brainwashing people. They turned everyone against me.

As I entered my 9th grade, things began to change. I found myself to be bold and used to answer them back. I became more sarcastic and used to reply to all those challenges they used to give me. I still never said anything bad about them to anyone...
We had a lot of competitions in which always my team won! We used to have continuous fights in which even teachers at that point of time were against them  and they even got to know what kind of @**%!@$* they are. Sorry, but I am literally  fed up of it!
10th grade, we did become the "so called friends", but it was just in front of each other. At the back, nothing changed from their side..
11th grade (presently).. Nopes, nothing still changed, I think, things just got worse.. now I have more enemies, more haters which hate me for I-don't-know-reason, more victims of brain washers and more drama.
With the school re-opening in less than a week, I don't have  time for the high school drama right now..but, the only think I ever wonder is "Why the heck do they hate me" ?

This one is for all my haters:


The worse part of your teen life is the teen school dramas going on. I mean, they are like soo urrrghh...
Jealous bitches back bitches about you, act all sweetly around you, try everything not to live your life in a happy way and the worse part ? You did nothing wrong at all!!!!
Well i guess, there should be villains in a fairy tale cause if there wouldn't be any, we won't be able to enjoy their jealous faces when you rise above them.It always feels good to win from some one. Life would be boring without all those melodramas going on..
So, friends, get ready for school, gear up and show your haters what you are worth of. Climb the ladder of success and when you reach the top, smile back at them. They are gonna be on fire!
Haters.. keep on thinking about me.. It definitely proves my life is way interesting than yours! ;)

16 comments:

  1. But you know.. we must try..turning them into our allies..that's diplomacy! n its fun! we must not give them any option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how hard we try, they can never change and I don't think we have so ample time that we are simply gonna waste on them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its not always that you are always right and there should be a reason why some hate you. If not then this is just that they are bullshittly jealous ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealousy is the root cause for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haters are bullies that like to be mean and hurt people. I can't understand why but it makes them happy somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare to be different..you did, you stood out and stood up for yourself. Well done, that takes guts! I'm impressed! People like to put others down so they can feel better about themselves. Although it may seem like you have a lot of enemies remember 'my enemies enemy is my friend'..I'm sure there's plenty of other people that feel the same way as you. Find the common ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. High school is all drama. Actually you'll have drama throughout your life. It sucks.. I know how you feel. I left high school to get away from it (still graduated college though!)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.. Nice... But yeah high school drame is totally insane
    I agree...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post <3
    I followed please follow bck
    teenbeauti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowsome....you are a good story teller...following you through get your blog followers...nice very nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're lucky. You seem to have the ability/opportunity to identify those people who aren't worth your time. Be happy with your predicament. Some people have to wait to find out the hard way who the haters are...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, It took me about 2 years to really know their true faces but i guess, it was worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this logo but stupid thing is that they made it up by them selfs when it wasn't actually them that's what gets on my fucking nervous but whoever did it great job creating it it's very awsome love it
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 love all mha haters cause they are my inspiration

    ReplyDelete